sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

Frases útiles en Inglés para Freelancers

ANTES DE RECIBIR EL ENCARGO:


- Respuesta afirmativa para cuando te preguntan si puedes hacer un trabajo: Para responder SI y decir cuanto tardarás.


"Hi John, Sure thing! I would love to help. If you confirm the order, I should be able to deliver it in about 48 hours. Thanks, (tu nombre)"




DURANTE EL PROYECTO:

- Cómo meter prisas de modo elegante.

 " I need you to work quickly to complete this as I would like to send it to the managers as quickly as possible. Can you please let me know when you can have this done by?"

- Cómo preguntar si algo estará listo en una fecha.

 " I’d like to be moving onto production by late next week. How achievable do you think this is? "



- Como decir a alguien que se olvidó de adjuntar los archivos.

 " The attachments did not come through "




AL FINALIZAR EL PROYECTO:


- Cómo decir, "encantado de haber trabajado contigo y espero que tengamos mas projectos juntos en el futuro":


I have enjoyed working on this project with you and I look forward to many more in the future.




Bonus:

¿Cómo ofrecer tus servicios a un desconocido?

Greetings!
I see that you own mipaginaweb.com and I wanted to reach out to you to see if you need any assistance in logo designing, web designing, content writing or internet marketing. We are a small team but experts in this field and have a strong portfolio. If you are looking for some good quality help at a good price, do let me know and I will be happy to share our work with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

(tu nombre)






¿Cómo pedir más dinero que el cliente ofrece por un trabajo?

Hello XXX,


Thank you for inviting me to apply for your job. It looks like an interesting project and I would do great work for you. Unfortunately, I am not able to work within your budget. I'm unable to assess the full scope of your project based on your description, but even a basic website redesign would start at US$499.

Thanks again for reaching out to me. I hope you will keep me in mind for future projects related to marketing + communications.

Kind regards,
(tu nombre)





PD: Si quieres mas frases, puedes ver la continuación de este artículo clicando aquí.
 ... y si te resultó util puedes compartir tu experiencia en los comentarios.
 

No hay comentarios: